Saturday, April 6, 2013

College work

Point Loma Nazarene University Homecoming court 2012
I styled each of the outfits shown here.



July Jubilee
I volunteered with Flood Church in San Diego to create a clothing drive for the homeless.




Receiving a scholarship from my department of Family and Consumer Sciences.


Fashion show 2012
Here is one of my designs from the show.


Entrepreneurial Enrichment Program Exposition night. 


Voo Doo themed editorial photo shoot in Paris, France. 




Grassroots collection from 2011
I designed and constructed all of the dresses seen here. 



























Photography expo from my film photography class.


PLNU Homecoming 2012
I styled all of the court members seen here.


President of my honor society, Phi Upsilon Omicron


Glam! collection from 2010
I designed and constructed all of the garments seen here. 










Presentation of some gowns I have made in the past few years.


University advertisement campaign.



A few of my sketches.


Transparency collection from the 2012 fashion show.
I designed and constructed all designs seen here. 





A collection of aprons I designed and constructed.





Continuation of the Voo Doo shoot.






Botanical photo shoot in Paris
I designed and constructed the dress as well as the prop.






Tribal accessory shoot in the Paris metro station.







Victorian photo shoot









Newspaper photo shoot







Continuation of Grass Roots collection




Transparency collection


Homecoming Court 2011
I designed and constructed all of the gowns seen here
 as well as styled all of the menswear.













No comments:

Post a Comment